You text your partner almost every day to announce what time you’ll be home from work or to ask for a milk run, but have you ever thought about sexting?
Sexting can give a boost to your intimate life and bring you closer to your partner, but getting started can be intimidating. That is especially true if you’re not a dirty talker by nature.
Don’t worry. These simple tips will have you sexting in no time. Start simple and eventually it’ll become a natural part of your intimate experience.
Show your desire
Just the fact that you’re thinking about your partner can be sexy. You don’t have to give a lot of intimate details. Simply state your thoughts.
- I want you.
- I’m thinking about being alone with you tonight.
- I wish I were in bed with you right now.
- Thinking of you is distracting me today.
- I can’t wait to be with you.
Describe a specific action
Think of something you enjoy, and then merely suggest it.
- I want to kiss your ___.
- I want to feel you touching my ___.
- I love it when you tickle my ___.
Share a fantasy
Sexting can be a fun way to share something you might be embarrassed to say in person. Give your partner a little thrill at work by texting about a sexual fantasy you have.
- Will you buy some whipped cream? I want to lick it off of you.
- Meet me on the sofa. Don’t wear clothes.
- I’ve got some scarves. Will you tie me to the bed?
- Let’s try ___.
Bring back a memory
Think of time with your partner that you particularly enjoyed and then reference that in a text message.
- Remember when we were on vacation and we ___.
- I would love to relive that time we ___.
- That night in ___ was the best of my life.
- I’ll never forget when you ___.
Maybe you enjoy getting suggestive texts from your partner but aren’t sure how to respond. Try something simple.
- You are making me want you.
- I love it when you send me messages like that.
- What do you want me to do to you?
Sexting doesn’t have to be complicated or intimidating. It doesn’t even have to be dirty, although it can be as specific and sensual as you like. With some practice, you and your partner will figure out the right rhythm and phrases that will eventually be as good as foreplay. You’ll soon find that this fun distraction is a wonderful way to stay close.